The double-glass photovoltaic module refers to a photovoltaic cell assembly formed by two glass and solar cells, which are formed by a string of wires and connected in parallel to the lead ends. The industry believes that the double-glass components provide the best solution for high-quality photovoltaic power plants.
Some near-water photovoltaic power generation projects, such as fish-light complementary, shoal power stations, agricultural greenhouses, and photovoltaic projects in areas with large dews in the morning and evening, the long-term reliability and durability of components have become the first consideration for PV module factories.
The advantages of double-glass components provide the best solution for high-quality photovoltaic power plants.
1) It has a higher life cycle power generation, which is 21% higher than ordinary components.
2) The normal component warranty is 25 years and the double glass component is 30 years.
3) The attenuation of the conventional components is about 0.7%, and the double glass component is 0.5%.
4) The water permeability of the glass is almost zero, and there is no need to consider the problem that water vapor enters the assembly to induce hydrolysis of the EVA film. The back plate of the traditional crystalline silicon solar module has a certain water permeability. The water vapor passing through the back plate makes the inferior EVA resin quickly resolve the acetic acid, which causes electrochemical corrosion inside the component, which increases the occurrence of PID attenuation and snail formation. The probability. It is especially suitable for photovoltaic power plants in the seaside, waterside and high humidity areas.
5) Glass is an inorganic silica, which is the same kind of sand as the ubiquitous sand. It has weather resistance and corrosion resistance superior to any known plastic. Ultraviolet rays, oxygen and moisture cause the backsheet to gradually degrade, and the surface is pulverized and broken. The use of glass solves the weathering problem of the assembly once and for all, and it also ends up the more weather-resistant dispute between PVF and PVDF, not to mention the weather-resistant, poorly water-resistant PET backsheet, coated backsheet and other low-end backsheets. . This feature makes the double-glass assembly suitable for photovoltaic power plants in areas with more acid rain or salt spray.
6) The wear resistance of the glass is very good, and it also solves the sand-resistant problem of the components in the field. In the place where the wind is strong, the wear resistance of the double glass components is obvious.
7) Double glass components do not require an aluminum frame unless there is a large amount of dew on the glass surface. The absence of an aluminum frame makes it impossible to establish an electric field that causes the PID to occur, which greatly reduces the possibility of PID attenuation.
8) The insulation of the glass is superior to the backplane, which enables the double-glass component to meet higher system voltages, thereby saving system cost of the entire power station.
9) The fire rating of the double-glass component is upgraded from the C-class of the ordinary crystalline silicon component to the A-class, making it more suitable for use in residential areas, chemical plants and other areas where fire hazards are needed.
Contact: Amy Gao
Phone: +86 18565849369
Tel: +86 755 83003558
Whatsapp: +86 18565849369
Add: 7/F,Bldg 4,Hanhaida Hi-tech Industrial Park,Baoshan Road,Tianliao,Guangming District,Shenzhen,China